Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pet Photographry; Makes An Excellent Gift

Were you at a loss this holiday searching for that special gift? What do you get those that have everything already? I think I found something that's fun, unique and special because it includes are furry friends, even highlights them in many ways and if your family loves animals like my family does, they will cherrish a special gift that includes Fido, or Lilly. I have come across what I think is one of the best pet photographers I have ever seen. Plan ahead and schedule a session this summer at a special location, 8 X 10's will be a perfect gift for the grandparents and others while a large portrail will look perfect on your own fireplace mantel. No time like the present to plan ahead. http://baileyandbanjo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment